Contend Earnestly: Abortion Clinic Throws Away Live Baby

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Abortion Clinic Throws Away Live Baby


This is seriously sickening. Although this incident happened during the Bush administration, I still wonder how Obama reacts to things like this. If you read my blog all that often you know that I am not a fan of George "I said Jesus to get votes" Bush and I also have some issues with Obama as well. I also am not posting this story as proof of why abortion is wrong and sick. But this has to be startling for us. Read the story and then realize that this guy killed a real, live, human baby and at the most will only get 15 years! How is this possible? He murdered a human by torturing him or her. He put a live baby in a biohazard bag with the afterbirth. They can't determine how the baby died, but however the baby died it was a form of torture and abuse. What is insane is that this is about the time these teens got for torturing and killing a puppy. So now puppies and humans are equals?


I am very saddened to hear stories like this and wonder how far this has to go before people see the murder that is happening. I honestly pray for this "doctor" and pray that he would see the error of his ways and turn to Jesus. Because, at this point, he is a murderer and will be in hell forever. The grace that is found in this story is that the baby will be heaven, where there will be no torture and no pain. Below is the story.

The Associated Press
6:55 AM EST, March 4, 2009

MIAMI - An abortion clinic owner is accused of delivering a live baby during a botched procedure and then throwing the infant away.

Belkis Gonzalez, 42, was arrested Tuesday and charged with practicing medicine without a license and tampering with evidence, both felonies, said Ed Griffith, a spokesman for the Miami-Dade State Attorney's office. If found guilty, Gonzalez would face at least a year in prison and up to 15 years.

The teenage mother, Sycloria Williams, has filed a lawsuit alleging that Gonzalez knocked the infant off the chair where she had given birth, and then scooped the baby, placenta and afterbirth into a red plastic biohazard bag, and threw it out.

The clinic's doctor, Dr. Pierre Jean-Jacque Renelique, had been scheduled to perform the procedure, but Williams went into labor after being given drugs to dilate her cervix and waiting for hours for Renelique to arrive, the suit said. The doctor has said he had been on his way to the Hialeah clinic when he was called to treat another patient who was bleeding.

Last month, the Board of Medicine revoked Renelique's license for committing medical malpractice, delegating responsibility to unlicensed personnel and failing to keep an accurate medical record.

Williams was 23 weeks pregnant when the incident happened in 2006.

Authorities were unable to definitively determine the cause of death -- and Gonzalez's role in it -- because the baby's body had decomposed by the time it was found eight days later, said Griffith, the attorney's office spokesman.

Gonzalez was being held on $50,000 bond. A hearing was scheduled for this morning. It was unclear if she had an attorney.

HT: Th'eternal Promise

4 comments:

binarypunk said...

This is certainly sick, awful and just extremely sad. (not wanting to change the subject too much but I guess I'm about to) The problem I have with the post is saying he will burn in hell for doing this, I believe this is very possible but I also believe we shouldn't condem people. It's better to say when he meets his maker he is going to have to answer for this, the rest is up to God.
Just my thought but none the less this event makes me sad and a bit of anger for his actions brews inside me.

Seth McBee said...

Binarypunk.
God tells us that murderers go to hell. Notice how I worded the post. I simply said I hope he turns to Jesus, because if he doesn't he will be in hell.

Not sure what your thoughts on murderers, but the Bible is pretty clear on where they go if they don't repent and turn to Jesus.

What would happened if this doctor showed up on your doorstep? Would you tell him that although you don't like what he is doing, all will be fine? What if he told you he was a Christian and this was just a job for him?

If this guy showed up on my doorstep, I would show him the error of his ways, show him that Chirst is king of all his life and tell him, just like my post says, if he doesn't repent and turn to Jesus, he will be in hell.

I guess I don't understand why you can't tell a baby murderer that their destination is hell if they don't turn to Jesus.

Please explain.

Anonymous said...

I am deeply saddened when I hear something like this. I want to go sit in a corner and cry.

Anthony Bell said...

God, end abortion and send revival to america.

Related Posts with Thumbnails