Contend Earnestly: Advent Conspiracy

Monday, December 07, 2009

Advent Conspiracy

I put this video up last year before Christmas to seek out opinions about this ministry. The way that my church is handling this is very well. They are calling all of us to rethink Christmas during this time of Advent. This is part of the thought process and throughout this Advent season I will put forth what I am going to be putting into practice with my family and what our community group is doing as well to impact our communities and world for Christ. Although those posts will be difficult, because it isn't a "look at me" issue, but look at what Christ is doing issue. Challenge yourself this Christmas and think through how you can impact others of Christ and his kingdom.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails