Contend Earnestly: Newest Titles Received

Friday, February 27, 2009

Newest Titles Received

I just received these titles from Crossway and, like I did last time, wanting to know if there were any that you, the reader, would like me to read first for review. Also, if there are any books from Crossway that you are interested in me reviewing, please let me know and I will request it for review. They are very helpful at Crossway and will allow me to review whatever I desire. So, just let me know.




















Coming in mid March is the one that I am probably most excited to read. It is the latest from Stephen Nichols:

2 comments:

Boaly said...

How then should we live? Schaeffer

Just wondering what its like, to my shame i haven't read ny Schaeffer, wondering if this might be a good one to start with

Anonymous said...

I have to say go for the Ancient Word, Changing Worlds book. It's got to be the most creative title for a book concerning the doctrine of scripture.

I look forward to reading your reviews.

Related Posts with Thumbnails