Contend Earnestly: Obama and Live Birth Abortion :::UPDATED:::

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Obama and Live Birth Abortion :::UPDATED:::



Does anyone know Obama's current stance on this issue? I personally am not a Republican or Democrat by any means, but this video really makes me want to cry. I watched it and quickly hugged my two boys.

:::UPDATE:::

I don't support abortions or pro-choice in any way, but I like to think we can at least be fair in reporting about those who oppose our views. The video above is very misleading and in some ways, outright lies.

Here is a non-partison article on the thought of Obama supporting live birth abortions or infant genocide.

I would highly recommend reading this:

Obama and 'Infanticide'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is all you need to know:

http://www.nrlc.org/ObamaBAIPA/index.html

Is short, he seems to oppose the bill every step of the way because to him, it seemed like they were trying to overturn Roe v Wade and that didn't sit well with him since he is "pro-choice"

Anonymous said...

Seth-o-Rama: I challenge you, read the following sentence and make a coherent Christian argument for how Obama does not support "infantacide" (and yes I am implying that abortion is infanticide): "Obama, Senate floor, 2001: Number one, whenever we define a previable fetus as a person that is protected by the equal protection clause or the other elements in the Constitution, what we’re really saying is, in fact, that they are persons that are entitled to the kinds of protections that would be provided to a – a child, a nine-month-old – child that was delivered to term. That determination then, essentially, if it was accepted by a court, would forbid abortions to take place. I mean, it – it would essentially bar abortions, because the equal protection clause does not allow somebody to kill a child, and if this is a child, then this would be an antiabortion statute."

If this is a child? It is murder by means of the dictionary.

D

Seth McBee said...

David.
I totally agree with you. I am not in disagreement at all and am completely against abortion of all kinds and would also strongly urge those on birth control pills to also make sure that they choose the right one to make sure that they aren't aborting their child.

Our family has done a lot of research into the birth control that my wife has chosen and are confident in it. I would urge all to do the same.

Related Posts with Thumbnails