Contend Earnestly: Who Is Jesus? A Dialogue Between Muslims and Christians

Friday, March 26, 2010

Who Is Jesus? A Dialogue Between Muslims and Christians


This is my one last attempt to get any Christians or Muslims to come by tomorrow night starting at 6:30pm to interact and share with one another about our perspectives of Jesus the Messiah/Isa al-Masih. This is not a debate, but a peaceful dialogue on understanding what each other believes about Him.

Let me know if you are interested in coming by commenting below or dropping me an email.

2 comments:

AJ said...

Seth, i would definately be there if i weren't halfway accross the world. I have some catching up to do on your blog, but I'm very interested in your take on Christian-Muslim dialgoue. Dialgoue is an essential part of proclamation or evangelization, something most of us Christians tend to forget. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your dedication to the Gospel, and the encounter with Islam!

Seth McBee said...

AJ.
When do you get back from studying in Rome? Isn't in a couple of years from now? When you do, look me up, we'll catch up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails