Contend Earnestly: Lecrae's Story and DWYL Tour in Seattle

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lecrae's Story and DWYL Tour in Seattle


I am not sure how the DWYL Tour date in Seattle got here so quickly. I knew they were coming but it seemed like it was far off. Now, it is here. They will be here in Seattle this Friday at the Downtown Campus of Mars Hill. Here is the link for the info: DWYL Seattle. I am a little perturbed at myself because I forgot to ask for an interview with the artists as I am on their media mailing list for their new albums and such. I have made a request for an interview, but it might be too late. I will update you as soon as I know if I can get one or not as I have emailed my contact at Reach Records.

If you still don't know much about the dudes at 1.1.6. make sure you check them out. I have included a video from the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association that is a quick bio of Lecrae. I hope you enjoy.

Lecrae Story from Adamson.TV on Vimeo.

1 comments:

jbishop said...

Just saw Lecrae at Rock the River in St Louis yesterday -- a great show and a great message! Lecrae is every bit as entertaining and musically relevant as any other hip hop musician today. Quad Cities and Minneapolis readers should see him perform with this tour in the next two weeks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails