Contend Earnestly: FREE BOOK on Communion: This is For You

Thursday, July 30, 2009

FREE BOOK on Communion: This is For You


It has been odd to see that many aren't commenting, etc. on the posts on communion. Either I am doing a terrible job of writing or people just aren't that interested in taking a look at the aspects of communion. Whatever the reason...it kind of sucks. Oh well...I'll just keep writing. I haven't read the whole thing, and I will put up a review when I am done, but there is a great resource from Tim Lien and Company on the Table. What I have read so far has been very uplifting and filled with great understandings and personal reflection on the Supper. You can order a hard copy or you download the booklet for free. Check it out here: This is for You - Forty Reflections on the Sacrament of Communion

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails