Contend Earnestly: Some Links...

Friday, April 18, 2008

Some Links...

I am off this weekend to celebrate my wife's birthday in beautiful Bellingham,WA, where we will find a weekend of snow. The cool thing is that I get to visit a new found friend's church up there on Sunday. I love seeing how the kingdom is being affected in other parts of my state. The church we will be visiting is Pete Williamson's Oikos Fellowship. The bummer part is that Pete is at Together for the Gospel this week so he won't be preaching. But, I know that God has placed the person in the pulpit this week with the message that I need to hear. Amazing that God is making me go all the way to Bellingham and listen to a "fill in" to get his message to me. But, God is amazing in his providence, so I can't wait to see what he reveals to me. Here are some links in the meantime, and I hope you have a great weekend.

Tony is bringing it once again and has put up the audio clip that will probably start to cause some ripples among Reformers as James White denies God's Universal Saving Will. I would really encourage you to read this post and look around at the blog at some of the other resources that Tony has put together on this topic.
Trey Austin also puts together some thoughts on James White's views as they were expressed in a debate between him and Steve Gregg

erik at Irish Calvinist gives out some info on the new Ben Stein movie: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed and also a review of a book entitled, "The Dawkin's Letters"

Arthur Sido did some blogging at the Together for the Gospel conference.

One of my new favorite blog titles is a blog that is fun to read: Poop is Emergent Too and the author, David Drake, is starting a new collaborative effort over at Garage Reformation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to meeting you guys. the guy who's preaching this weekend is the same who masterminded Graphe.

Arthur Sido said...

Together for the Gospel was incredible, I would encourage you to come in 2010. The books they give away more than makes up for the cost of attending.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links Seth. I visited the Poop site. I will have to mark it and check back.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! You've got great stuff and I look forward to reading more!
From one of the five at Garage Reformation: K.B.

Related Posts with Thumbnails