Contend Earnestly: A Tract by Corrie ten Boom's Aunt

Monday, April 30, 2007

A Tract by Corrie ten Boom's Aunt

I am currently reading the biography of Corrie ten Boom and ran across a tract by her Aunt Jans. This is said to be one of her "milder" tracts that she would hand out across town. Tell me your thoughts:


Have you ever introduced Jesus to someone else? Then I doubt that you know Him. Jesus has said, "I tell you, whoever acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge him before the angels of God. But he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God." (Luke 12:8,9)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow is that convicting. And this from one of her milder tracts. This tract hits home when we allow the fear of man to override the fear of God.

Related Posts with Thumbnails