Contend Earnestly: Some Links...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Some Links...

Here are some links for you to enjoy...I hope you enjoy anyways.

Al Mohler is bringing it against Newsweek: Turning the Bible on its Head - Newsweek Goes for Gay Marriage

Ted Kluck is still funny and offers a gift idea for Christmas: Holiday Blowout

Turretinfan and James White continue to distance themselves as shown by Kevin at Puritan Fellowship: Calvin Disagrees with James White on John 3:16

Oh, and if you want to buy me something for Christmas, which I know you all do, you can check out my wishlist from amazon.com: Seth's Wish List

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seth,

so Santa exists. You should not expect much more than coal! grrrr

The acrynom for XMAS is x marks a spot!

You obviously like marking out Dr. White and TF.

Oh well, you treat me fairly well when I comment in here.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails