Contend Earnestly: Sorry about time off...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sorry about time off...

I will be getting back to the debate within this week. I have been busy finishing up writing and putting together a study guide for our small groups study at our church based on the book, "Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands" by Paul David Tripp. I am now done and have it distributed to the church so my time is a little more free to get back into the debate. Sorry that it has been a while but this was more important and had a time constraint. I hope you all understand and we will resume shortly.

5 comments:

zog said...

Seth,

I read read your review of the book and ordered a couple online. Is there any chance I could get one of your study guides?

Zog

Seth McBee said...

Zog.
Send me your address and I will get one out to you.

You can find my email on my profile page.

Anonymous said...

Seth, great job getting the project done. And a worthy project at that...

Dominic Bnonn Tennant said...

Good job Seth. When are you hoping to restart the debate? It's been a while now, and I'm missing the discussions here.

Regards,
Bnonn

Seth McBee said...

Bnonn.
Not sure after further thought that I want to continue the debate. Just because it seemed as though we weren't really getting anywhere in thought and argument. Seemed like we were talking past each other.

I will probably start posting on the subject again after the Resurgence Conference.

Hope all is well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails